|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||PSM1, PSM2, PSM3, PSM4, PSM5|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Packed by strong paper cartons.|
|Delivery Time:||two weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs/ month|
|Plug / Socket:||Male Socket||Mounting Type:||Panel Mount|
|Number Of Contacts:||Single Pole||Current Rating (Ampere):||400 Amp Continuous|
5 x 400A Power Syntax Panel Source Set,
PSM Power Connectors Male Sockets,
IP67 High Current Panel Source Sockets
IP67 High Current Power Connectors Male Sockets PSM 5 X 400A PowerSyntax Panel Source Set
|Brand / Manufacturer||PowerSyntax|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PSM1, PSM2, PSM3, PSM4, PSM5|
|Plug / Socket||Male Socket|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Number of Contacts||Single Pole|
|Current Rating (Ampere)||400 amp continuous|
|Operating Voltage||1000VAC / 1000VDC acc. to DIN EN 61984|
|Test Voltage||4500V AC|
|Short Circuit Rating||16kA for 1s, 34kA peak|
|Insulation Resistance||>5000 Mohm|
|Electrical Protection||IP2X Finger touch protected|
|Contact Resistance||< 0.1 mOhm|
|Contact Material||Brass (up to 400 amp), Silver Plated|
|Housing Material||PBT High Temperature Thermoplastic|
|Locking||Bayonet with secondary locking pin|
|Contact Type||Set Screw (up to 400 amp) and Threaded post/hole|
|Contact to Housing Retention||Nylon Cotter Pin|
|Cable Retention||Cable gland nut|
|Cable CSA (Cross-sectional Area)||Up to 120mm2|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +125°C (-22°F to +257°F)|
|Ingress Protection||IP67 when mated|
Identification of Color Codes / Model Numbers:
Features and Benefits:
• PowerSyntax Line Source / Line Drain / Panel Source / Panel Drain are Full Set of 5 x L1/L2/L3/Neutral/Earth.
• 1000VAC / 1000VDC acc. to DIN EN 61984 voltage rating
• Intermateable (Compatible) with other versions.
• CE compliant.
• Contact retained within the thermoplastic housing with a flame-retardant UL94-VO plastic pin. This method ensures quick assembling and disassembling. No special extracting tools are needed.
• Heavy-duty ergonomic hand grip, with sides specially designed for easy pushing/pulling when mating/unmating.
• Metric thread M40 cable gland IP67 watertight compliant with EN/CE, adapters available for cables over 32 mm diameter
• Screw, Crimp and Lug terminals to facilitate cables from 25mm² to 300 mm²
• Mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors.
• Permanent marking to identify phase/line and safety information embossed on connector’s body.
• Multipoint contact area.
• Silver Plated Contacts.
• High Impact bodies.
• EN harmonized color coding (Europe). Also available in UK, Australia and USA color codes.
The PowerSyntax 400A European Standard Single Pole Power Connector Series is designed for power distribution systems, offering the ultimate features in safety and reliability under the most severe operating conditions.
The PowerSyntax Powerlocks are available in Line Source, Line Drain, Panel Source & Panel Drain formats. It's the cable size, cross-sectional area (CSA termination), that determines which connectors are required. PowerSyntax power connectors are available with Set Screw termination for cables up to 120mm2.
Typical applications for PowerSyntax connectors include three/phase motors, generators, load banks and lighting distributions panels. PowerSyntax connectors are also suitable for utility companies and heavy industry environments. PowerSyntax connectors are designed and tested to comply with European and US electrical safety standards and specifications. Our PowerSyntax connectors are compatible with major brands of single-pole power connectors.
The PowerSyntax connector series has permanent integral keys which prevent the accidental connection of dissimilar types.
Each connector type has a unique keyed position. Visual identifications are easily made by means of the color insulator.
Whatever models do you choose to buy, you have to buy set of 5 powerlock connectors, for example, if you want to buy the Line Source connectors, you have to buy all the full set of L1, L2, L3, Neutral and Earthing connectors.
• Electrical power systems
• Power distribution
• Outdoor concerts and sporting events
• Outdoor broadcasting
• Mobile generators
• Industrial vehicles
• Railway installations
• Military installations
• Load banks
• Backup power systems
• Electrical power supply companies
• Heavy industry
If standard solutions do not meet all the requirements of an application, customer-specific solutions are made upon the request.
Application of the Portable Distribution Boxes, Industrial Plugs & Sockets: