|Plug / Socket:||Plug (Wall Mounted Type)||Mounting Type:||Wall Mount|
|Pole Format:||5P = 3P+N+E||Current Rating (Ampere):||400A|
|Protection Grade Of IP Rating:||IP67|
Industrial Dock High Current Plug Sockets,
415V High Current Plug Sockets,
5P IP67 High Current Plug Sockets
PowerSyntax 5P 400A IP67 415V Heavy Duty High Current Wall Mounted Angled Industrial Plug Dock Receptacle Part No. 75336
|Brand / Manufacturer||PowerSyntax|
|Manufacturer Part Number||75336|
|Plug / Socket||Plug (Wall Mounted Type)|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Pole Format||5P = 3P+N+E|
|Current Rating (Ampere)||400A|
|Voltage Rating||380V ~ 415V (customized up to 1000 V)|
|Protection Grade of IP Rating||IP67|
|Protection Grade of Shock Resistance||IK10|
|Ambient Temperature||- 40 ℃ to + 100 ℃|
(Phase-phase and phase-earth)
|> 500 MOhm|
|Comparative Tracking Index of the Insert||> 600 CTI|
Cable CSA (Cross-sectional Area)
Rigid Conductor EN 60228 Class 1+2
|185 - 240 mm2|
Pilot Cable CSA (Cross-sectional Area)
Conductor EN 60228 Class 1+2
|1.5 - 4.0 mm2|
|Diameter of Cable Gland for Cable||45 - 66 mm|
|Clock Position||6 h|
|Frequency (Hertz)||50-60 Hz|
|Connection Technology||Screw Terminal|
|Material of Plastic Housing||Cast Aluminum|
|Material of Metal Contacts||Silver Plated Brass|
|International Standard||IEC 309-2, EN 60309-2, DIN VDE 0623 part 1|
|Other voltages and frequencies available on request.|
Features and Benefits:
• Complete protection against contact and reliability in adverse environmental conditions due to protection class IP67 (dust-proof and waterproof).
• Standard built-in pilot contacts also ensure a secure energy supply. The pilot cable can be routed in the supply cable as a hybrid cable or separately in the housing.
• The cable connections are possible with and without ferrule.
• Fixed captive screws increase safety and enable quick and easy installation.
• Permanently installed finger contact protection protects against the risk of electric shock if the live parts are inadvertently touched and additionally prevents system failures due to the penetration of foreign particles.
• Extremely robust aluminum housing withstands loads of approx 2 tons and can therefore be used in the toughest and most adverse conditions.
• High reliability at temperatures from -40 °C to + 100 °C.
• Easy wiring with standard mounting tools and a user-friendly cable entry.
Heavy Duty Versions for Industry:
For many years, PowerSyntax has been a strong partner in the area of CEE plugs and socket devices up to 125 A. Now the well-known program has been extended to high-current plug and socket devices up to 400 A. As usual, highest priority is given to safety standards, quality and reliability. These plug and socket devices can be found in a variety of applications such as tunneling, shipbuilding, opencast mining or the mining industry, where they fully meet the customers‘ requirements.
The heavy duty range supplements the plugs and sockets currently covered by EN 60309-2, making available rated currents of 160A, 200A, 250A and 400A and rated voltages of up to 1000 V. The design is based on the following standards: IEC 309-1, EN 60309-1, DIN VDE 0623, part 1.
Connectors for challenging applications
In applications where high current connectors are used, the safety, quality and reliability are the top priorities for customers. In order to fulfill this task, all these properties were bundled into one product range. Thus, all customers receive a product with the highest
degree of performance.
Whether in tunnel construction, where extremely mechanical strength is required or railway applications where vibration-proof is of highest importance, the high current connectors are always the right choice.
The Contact System:
Silver plated contacts with a maximum contact surface and thus minimal power loss contribute to the reduction of energy costs. They also ensure high reliability in different environmental conditions, such as strong vibrations, high temperatures, heavy soiling, etc ... When worn, the contacts can be easily and quickly replaced using standard tools.
The connectors are designed for ambient temperatures from - 40 ℃ to + 100 ℃. This ensures full functionality at low and very high temperatures. This leads to significantly fewer plant failures (reduced risk of overheating) and reduced fire risk. Another important aspect for vaious industries, such as tunnel construction, construction sites, mines is the high robustness of the connectors. These can withstand loads of up to 2 tonnes.
The IK code is a coding system according to IEC/EN 50102 or IEC/EN 62262, which indicates the degree of protection by a housing against harmful external stresses. Each characteristic number of the IK code represent a stress relief value.
Finger Touch Protection:
Each socket is equipped with a finger touch protection in order to safeguard the user against electrical shocks in the event of unintentional contact with live parts.
The connectors are IP67. They are dust-proof and suitable for temporary immersions under water. The connector units (high current metal socket boxes) are IP55, which means protected against dust and splashing water.
• Always reliable in adverse environmental conditions.
• Suitable for high humidity applications.
• Low maintenance (no dust/moisture penetration).
• High security ensured at all times.
Connectors for every task
• Shore power
• Tunnel construction
• Drilling rigs
• Gravel pits
• Construction site
• Event technology
• Strip mining
• Container terminals and crane connections in harbors
• For versatile power supply at large-scale indoor and outdoor events
• Power supply for market places
If standard solutions do not meet all the requirements of an application, customer-specific solutions are made upon the request.
Application of the Portable Distribution Boxes, Industrial Plugs & Sockets: